Saturday, November 13, 2010

34 and Counting...

We had our last ultrasound on Friday and the boys are continuing to grow like weeds. Their weights were estimated to be as follows:

Baby A - 5 lb 13 oz, Baby B - 5 lb 11 oz

We were hoping for close to 5 lbs, so this is great news!

At my OB appointment, everything still looks good with one small change. It looks like I am 1 cm dilated! While this doesn't necessarily mean I will go into labor in the next few days, we might be making some progress. If we can hold out for 1 or 2 more weeks, that would be wonderful!

As you can see by the picture below, I don't know how much bigger I can get. I get so many looks and comments from people now; even my doctor asked if I needed a wheelbarrow to haul my stomach around. Ha!

So, 36 weeks is sounding better and better all the time. :)

They say black is slimming...I'm not so sure anymore. :)

2 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous Holli!! Congrats on the boys' weights; good growing Mama! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great News that you are still hanging on:) And the Belly is def taking on a new shape but it is still wonderful!!!! Enjoy these last few weeks and take care:)

    ReplyDelete