Friday, June 17, 2011

The Incredible Shrinking Teddy

Jake (Left) and Charlie (Right) at 1 Month


Jake (Left) and Charlie (Right) at 2 Months


Charlie (Left) and Jake (Right) at 3 Months - I guess we traded spots.


Charlie (Left) and Jake (Right) at 4 Months


Charlie (Left) and Jake (Right) at 5 Months


Charlie (Left) and Jake (Right) at 6 Months


And for the solo shots...

Jake:

1 Month - Not Quite Sure Where to Look


2 Months - Thrilled about the Photo Shoot


3 Months - Lucky Charm Socks


4 Months - Posing with Teddy


5 Months - Wondering about the Big Flashy Object


6 Months - "I'm Posing for My Picture Just like Mom Said!"



Charlie:

1 Month - Little Old Man Charlie


2 Months - Too Sleepy to Care :)


3 Months - Lucky Socks for St. Patty's Day


4 Months - Holding that Head Up Straight!

5 Months - Me and My Buddy, Teddy


6 Months - Smiling for the Camera (or Mom's Silly Song)

1 comment:

  1. They are just so happy and Smiley!! I can't wait to see them again! !:) You and Scott are so very lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete